Building the Best Tech Stack For Your Startup’s Hiring Process
Regardless of your startup’s products, services, or industry, the right tech stack is vital to achieving your goals. Without the proper technologies in place, processes can quickly fall apart and efficiency can fall by the wayside. Each process you undertake as a company has a corresponding software program or tool that can help you and your team members complete it faster than without technology — and that includes the hiring process.
Supporting Your Recruiting Processes With an Effective Tech Stack
When you’re in the process of selecting services for your tech stack, it can be easy to overlook recruiting software. However, it’s important to invest in a system that makes it easy to track and manage applications and find the right people for your brand. After all, people are the most important resource your business can invest in.
Finding the right technologies for your tech stack can be an overwhelming process, especially for a startup company. That being said, it’s important to make the right choices early on to make sure that your company gets started on the right foot. Tech stacks can be difficult to adjust once the technologies have been implemented. Not all programs integrate with each other properly and changing one service may leave you with no choice but to change other parts of your tech stack.
Let’s take a look at the technologies you should add to your tech stack while you’re in the startup stage.
What to Add To Your Tech Stack to Amp Up Your Hiring Process
Before you start thinking about the technologies you need to implement for hiring, it’s important to build a solid foundation by subscribing to services such as Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams or Slack and a strong customer relationship management program, such as HubSpot or Pipedrive. These programs help your team to communicate with each other and with clients, whether you’re working in the office or at home. They also help you to manage client accounts efficiently,
When it comes to helping your hiring team incorporate branding into your recruiting campaigns, tracking applications, qualifying candidates and reviewing applications, there’s an array of tech services to consider that can make the entire process a lot simpler.
- Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing: While there are programs available to help you simplify sourcing, branding and marketing for your recruitment campaigns, working with the Pivot + Edge team is often the best way to find qualified applicants across all job boards, social media and campuses and ensure that you’re only dealing with those that are right for the job and for your team.
- Applicant Tracking: Using an AI-powered applicant tracking system (ATS), such as Recruitee, helps you sort and store applications and track the recruitment process with each candidate.
- Screening and Assessing Candidates: Tools such as HireVue, SparkHire, and Hundred5 help you to check applicants’ backgrounds and skillset to ensure they’re the right choice for your startup.
- Onboarding: After the hiring process is complete, consider using a tool such as Talmundo to engage and orientate your new employee.
- Payroll: Payroll is a big job and having a tool such as Wagepoint, which is designed for small businesses and startups, makes it easy to track employees’ pay, expenses and taxes.
When you’re ready to start building your ideal tech stack, don’t leave recruiting technologies behind. Our team of hiring experts can help you develop successful marketing campaigns and offer advice about the tools that go along with them. Contact us today to learn more.